We are specialists in property law and deal with all aspects of property work for businesses, companies and individuals. The market for legal services in the property area has become increasingly commoditised and inevitably quality has suffered. We aim to redress this market issue by providing a real service, thinking ahead and addressing the commercial and legal needs of each client.
The firm is accredited as a firm of solicitors under the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) in respect of residential property work and has held this accreditation for a number of years since the scheme was created. The scheme is designed to improve transparency of transactions, raise service levels and provide better communication and a more efficient process.
Our services in this sector include:
- Landlord and tenant
- Commercial property acquisitions and disposals
- Property development (commercial, residential and rail related development)
- Residential /domestic conveyancing
- Residential lease enfranchisement and lease extensions; freehold purchases
- Secured lending and mortgages
- Property aspects of project and infrastructure transactions
- Property management
- Property aspects of corporate transactions
- Property issues connected to railways (including the underground)
- Land options and site assembly, planning negotiations and agreements, disposal/overage arrangements
- Ownership and joint venture structures