Prevention is better than cure is certainly true of many employment law problems. We act for both employers and employees and our advice will be tailored to meet your specific needs. A word with us at an early stage can often avoid or mitigate a problem. This helps us in managing and solving your problems, negotiating sensitively and fighting your corner effectively. We try to avoid litigation where at all possible but if you are involved with an Employment Tribunal or Court we will aim to put you in the strongest position to win your case or negotiate a robust settlement.
You may have a specific problem and need advice or value a health check, to ensure your contracts and policies are up to date in a fast-changing area of law.
We can help with the following issues:
- Unfair dismissal
- Compromise/severance agreements
- Redundancy and transfer of undertakings
- Discrimination: age, disability sex, race, sexual orientation, religious
- Contract disputes
- Under-performing employees
- Bullying and harassment claims
- Senior executives: restrictive covenants, bonuses etc.
- Maternity/paternity and flexible working
- Whistle-blowing disputes
- Stress at work
We can also provide:
- Contracts: casual, junior, consultant, executive etc.
- Staff handbooks, policies and procedures