WHAT WE DO
Please click on one of the services below, for more detail of the
work we cover.
We have a well established litigation department. Our highly experienced team advises businesses and individuals in respect of a broad range of disputes.
At the outset we will work with you to establish the facts, advise on the legal position and identify the issues and risks involved in bringing or contesting a claim.
We will help you to devise a strategy for dealing with the case. This will cover projection of the likely costs, the funding options, likely timescale and terms and method upon which resolution should be sought. We settle most of our cases through negotiation and a well drawn strategy is often fundamental to achieving this.
We have in depth experience of the court processes for resolving disputes and will also advise you on alternative dispute resolution such as mediation or adjudication, where appropriate.
Our lawyers handle a wide range of disputes including:
- General litigation
- Contractual disputes
- Professional negligence
- Landlord & Tenant, including Leasehold Valuation Tribunal
- Business tenancy renewals
- Property disputes
- Inheritance Act claims
- Contested probate/trust claims
- Personal injury/medical negligence
- Intellectual property
- Building and construction claims
- Winding up proceedings
- Insolvency, corporate and personal bankruptcy/IVA’s
- Company/commercial litigation
- Shareholder/director disputes
- Commercial fraud – high value