WHAT WE DO
Please click on one of the services below, for more detail of the
work we cover.
Our lawyers act for individuals and businesses across a broad range of industries. We are also used to working alongside other lawyers providing English legal input in respect of cross border transactions. We can help you whether you are a shareholder; just setting up a business; going into partnership; or selling or buying an existing business or if you are an overseas business investing in the UK, looking for some general guidance on how things need to be done in the UK.
Our practice covers:
- How to set up in business
- Shareholder agreements and disputes
- Finance agreements
- Sales and purchases of companies and businesses
- Contracts for the supply of goods and services
- Investment structures, joint ventures and limited liability partnerships
- Standard terms and conditions of business
- Commercial contracts including franchises, distribution, agency and supply contracts
- Contracts for the supply of rolling stock
- Contracts for the provision of fleet management and telematics systems
- Commercial and regulatory advice in the rail field